Ok, so most of the stuff I have posted so far has been pretty serious. I thought I would lighten things up a bit with some reflections on my favorite basketball team as I sit here and watch them beat the Phoenix Suns in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
10. 4 Rings, soon to be 5?
9. Tony Parker's ridiculous quickness.
8. Popovich's genius and discipline
7. Manu Ginobli's awkward but amazing athleticism.
6. Being in the hunt every year.
5. Relentless team defense
4. Frenchmen, Argentinians, and a Virgin Islander - the true Globe Trotters
3. David Robinson - the reason I first became a fan
2. Big Fundamentals
1. Team work, Commitment, and Trust.